Curriculum Associates’ Grants and Funding team provides an overview of their services and describes how they can help districts and schools find, understand, and secure grants to help pay for our research-based programs.
Curriculum Associates’ mission is to make classrooms better places for teachers and students, which is why we’re committed to being your partner even when you are searching for funding or writing a grant application.
Whether you have been a part of the Curriculum Associates family for years, or have just started using one of our research-based programs, the Grants and Funding team offers our partner schools and districts grant and funding support as a free service.
Superior Service: Grant and Funding Support
|Grants and Funding team members Elizabeth Goodsell and
Shaïnah Faustin Laforest
Like every member of Curriculum Associates, the Grants and Funding team is guided by six values, including the beliefs that we should be measured by the impact we have on teachers and students and that the quality of our service is inseparable from the quality of our products. Here’s what we offer—and what sets us apart:
- A dedicated Grants and Funding team—We’re here to assist you! Contact us today.
- An online Grants and Funding Center—Featuring relevant federal formula funding options as well as competitive and corporate/foundation grant opportunities, the Grants and Funding Center website is regularly updated with new information, fresh grant opportunities, and timely resources.
- Our at-a-glance Funding Guide—The guide aligns key federal funding sources with Curriculum Associates’ programs, so you can easily see which funding sources may be available to support your implementation.
- Ready-to-use sample program language for your funding application—We’re writers at heart and have content describing our programs ready to share. Stuck on how to describe i-Ready? Wondering how our programs align with the goals of your funding source? Our team will work with you to draft a customized program narrative that meets the requirements of your grant or funding opportunity while highlighting the most relevant details of your Curriculum Associates solution.
- Grant review when you’re proposing a Curriculum Associates program—We know you’re busy and want to help you create a compelling grant proposal or funding application. The Grants and Funding team offers written feedback on the section of your narrative that contains information about our programs and how they align with grant requirements and priorities.
Examples of How We Help Districts Like Yours
Our Grants and Funding team has supported a variety of schools and districts across the country by:
- Directing them to funding sources that support their initial implementation or expanded use of Curriculum Associates’ research-based programs, such as i-Ready
- Reviewing district proposals for state grants and offering suggestions to refine narrative sections about Curriculum Associates’ programs and how they meet critical grant requirements
- Providing customized narratives about Curriculum Associates’ programs to support state grant opportunities and ESSER funding applications
Our core values underscore that the quality of our services is as important as the quality of our products. Grant support is another example of our unparalleled level of service and commitment to your success.
ESSER Funding Guidance
Learn about ESSER funding, its uses, and how to make the most of it to identify, address, and measure progress on unfinished learning.Read More
5 Questions to Consider as You Plan for the American Rescue Plan Funding
Education leaders and districts can use these five questions to help them plan how they’ll use the additional Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funding made available by the American Rescue Plan (ARP).READ BLOG POST