Our goal is to help every learner access grade-level work and ultimately succeed at grade level. By providing high-quality, engaging, culturally relevant, and anti-racist content to the schools we serve, along with assessment tools for setting high expectations, we believe that we can help schools create a learning environment where every student succeeds. While this work will support change in classrooms across the country, we believe it is critical to providing increasingly equitable experiences for all students who are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC).
We strive to ensure our products enable every student to:
- Access and engage with our curriculum and assessment materials
- See their personal and cultural experiences reflected in our content
- Engage with grade-level content and rigorous standards
- Believe in themselves and see themselves as learners
- Learn in classrooms guided by an unshakable belief in every student and by anti-racist, culturally responsive teaching strategies