Use the resources below to help you and your students get started using i-Ready Online Instruction and Learning Games. These resources can help you learn more about online lessons, how to prepare your students, and monitor student performance.
Getting Started in Online Instruction
i-Ready Online Instruction provides targeted instruction to address a student’s strengths and needs. Learn how Online Instruction works and how to get your students started.
- Teacher-Assigned Lessons (Video): If you're assigning Teacher-Assigned Lessons for the first time, watch this video tutorial.
- i-Ready Online Instruction Orientation (Video): This on-demand virtual PD session provides an overview of i-Ready Online Instruction and a preview of the student and teacher experience, including online lessons, Learning Games, and reports.
- Best Practices for Online Instruction (Digital Learning Extension): This online module shows how Online Instruction works and to get a sneak peek inside the student experience.
Get the Most from Online Instruction (Article): Read this article to get started in Online Instruction and access relevant resources.
- How-Tos for Online Instruction (PDF): Refer to these How-Tos (pages 77–80 in the Teacher Success Guide) to enable and monitor Online Instruction for your students.
- Teacher-Assigned Lessons (FAQ): Download this FAQ to learn more about how to use Teacher-Assigned Lessons during a school closure.
Preparing Your Students
Help students understand how Online Instruction works and why it’s important to their learning.
- Getting Students Ready for Online Instruction (PPT): Use this presentation to introduce your students to the i-Ready experience and explain why lessons are important to their learning.
- Student Online Instruction Lesson Logs (PDF): Students can use these Lesson Logs to help them take notes during lessons and capture learnings.
Monitoring Student Performance
Teachers play a critical role in a student’s online learning. Learn how to actively monitor student performance and respond to student needs.
- How to: Use Online Instruction Reports (Video): Watch this video to learn how to navigate the Online Instruction reports and use them to monitor student performance.
- Data Analysis Guide: Personalized Instruction by Lesson report: Use this document to help you analyze and plan next steps with the Personalized Instruction by Lesson report.
- Online Instruction—Class (Cheat Sheet): Use this Cheat Sheet to understand the data in the Online Instruction (Class) report.
- Online Instruction—Student (Cheat Sheet): Use this Cheat Sheet to understand the data in the Online Instruction (Student) report.
- FAQ: Monitoring Online Instruction for Teachers (PDF): Read these FAQs to learn more about i-Ready Online Instruction usage recommendations and how to monitor and respond to students’ Online Instruction data.
i-Ready’s fun and interactive Learning Games are available for students in Grades K–5. Use these resources to help your students get the most out of Learning Games.
- Learning Games (Article): Read this article to learn about what Learning Games are and how they benefit students.
- Learning Games Educator Guide (PDF): Review this Educator Guide to learn how to access and navigate Learning Games.
- Learning Games Overview (Video): Watch this video to see how teachers and students have benefited from Learning Games.
PowerPoint® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.