21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC)
Deadline: June 13, 2023 | 4 p.m. PT
Grant Range: $100,000–$500,000
- Purpose of funds is to provide opportunities for communities to establish or expand activities in community learning centers that:
- Provide opportunities for academic enrichment to meet the challenging state academic standards
- Offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program of participating students
- Offer families of students served by community learning centers opportunities for active and meaningful engagement in their children’s education
- Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction anticipates awarding approximately $5–$6 million to support implementation of 21st CCLC programs.
- The 21st CCLC grant awards are up to five years, contingent upon federal funding.