Fast-Tracking Student Success with Accelerated Learning
Texas House Bill 4545, effective June 16, 2021, establishes new requirements for accelerated instruction for students who do not pass the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®).
Does your assessment have the connected instruction, individual educational plan support, and supplemental instruction options you need to meet the new requirements?
i-Ready’s seamless integration of assessment data and instruction means your teachers, students, and districts benefit from:
Direct links from the i-Ready data dashboard to K–8 instructional resources
- A strong correlation between i-Ready Diagnostic and STAAR
- Easy-to-read, intuitive reports
- Optional Teacher Toolbox digital resources to support TEKS-aligned instruction and differentiation, including Spanish-language versions of all mathematics student materials
- The new Assessment of Spanish Reading, an authentic Spanish reading language arts assessment that captures on-grade level reading performance and connects that insight to high-quality instructional resources
- ThinkUp! Curriculum—ThinkUp! Math, ELAR, and Science equip educators with resources that can accommodate all learners with TEKS-aligned content