Technical Troubleshooting for i-Ready
To troubleshoot technology issues, check out the resources below:
- How do you or your students log in to i-Ready?
- Are you or your students receiving an error message when trying to log in to i-Ready?
- Resolve error messages with our Single Sign-On (SSO) Troubleshooting Guide.
- What should I do if students are missing from my roster?
- Rosters flow from your district’s Student Information System (SIS) to i-Ready. Students and enrollments must be registered in your SIS to flow into i-Ready. Once registered, it can take up to 72 hours to flow into i-Ready. Contact the LAUSD Help Desk for support.
- Most commonly, a student is missing in i-Ready due to:
- The student is not yet enrolled in the SIS.
- The student has not yet received a student ID in the SIS.
- The student was enrolled today or yesterday and needs to wait 72 hours to flow into i-Ready.
Return to LAUSD’s i-Ready Central®
Your one stop for everything i-ReadyVISIT PAGE