Getting Good Data with i-Ready
Help educators understand i‑Ready’s potential for student growth and plan for a successful first year of implementation.
This course is the integral first step for educators to begin implementing i‑Ready and building a classroom data culture with their students. After taking the i‑Ready Diagnostic themselves, educators learn how to administer the Diagnostic for reliable student data and why that unlocks the power of the Diagnostic to drive differentiated instruction. As time permits, participants may further explore engaging students in the initial Diagnostic through data chats or getting started with i‑Ready Online Instruction.
- Motivate and prepare students to do their best on the Diagnostic in order to get reliable data to drive instruction.
- Incorporate i‑Ready data and tools into classroom practice.
- Explain what i‑Ready Online Instruction is and how it complements teacher-led instruction and addresses student needs.
- Implement data chats with students to support data-driven instruction and student ownership.
The recommended length for this centrally delivered course is three hours, but we work within the flexibility of up to six hours to meet your needs. Computer and web access are strongly recommended.
- Teachers and instructional coaches
- Leaders are also encouraged to attend.