All-new BRIGANCE Early Childhood Screens III for 2013!
Identify developmental needs quickly and accurately. The BRIGANCE® Early Childhood Screens allow teachers to easily identify potential developmental delays and giftedness in language, motor, self-help, social-emotional, and cognitive skills—all in 10–15 minutes per child.
- Nationally normed and standardized
- Highly sensitive and accurate
- Cutoff scores help determine which children may need a referral for special services
- Easy to score—either by hand or with the BRIGANCE® Online Management System
- Results help identify developmentally appropriate assessment and instruction
- Observation Forms help teachers record and organize important observations
- Parent's Rating Forms help parents provide input on their child's skills
Spanish directions available! Call Customer Service at 800-225-0248 for more information.
Previous Edition Users: Click here for Infant & Toddler, Early Preschool, Preschool or K & 1 data sheets.