Assessment of Basic Skills–Revised, Spanish Edition
Determine language dominance and PLOP, provide targeted instruction, write IEPs, and monitor progress for Spanish-speaking students. This comprehensive, user-friendly BRIGANCE® Assessment of Basic Skills–Revised, Spanish Edition (ABS–R) is designed primarily for use in elementary and middle schools that offer bilingual, dual-language (two-way immersion), ELL, migrant, and bilingual special education programs. It is a valuable resource in schools that emphasize individualized instruction.
- Determine students' language dominance
- Differentiate between language proficiency and learning challenges
- Identify present level of performance
- Develop goals and objectives for IEPs
- Report and monitor progress
For information on the Spanish edition of the BRIGANCE Inventory of Early Development II (Inventario de Desarrollo Temprano II), please call Customer Service at 800-225-0248.