Skills/Advanced Skills for School Success include:
Skills for School Success for grades 3–6
- Student Books
- Teacher Guides
- Skills Teacher Resource Guides for Grades 1 and 2
Academic Calendar Booklet—students schedule and plan a full year of assignments. Two-page spreads form a month-at-a-glance.
Advanced Skills for School Success arms students in grades 7+ with essential study and work strategies.
Student Books and Teacher Guides for the following modules:
- Module 1—School Behaviors and Organization Skills—how to get organized and manage time
- Module 2—Completing Daily Assignments—how to plan and produce neat, well-organized assignments
- Module 3—Effective Reading of Textbooks—how to prepare to read actively, take notes, map content, and summarize
- Module 4—Learning from Verbal Presentations and Participating in Discussions—take notes, brainstorm, and communicate effectively
Discussions—how to take notes, brainstorm, and communicate effectively
- Academic Calendar Booklet
FREE—10 Terrific Tips for Using Skills for School Success Academic Calendar