The IED III helps educators:
- Determine present level of performance (PLOP/PLAAFP)
- Develop measurable IEP goals and objectives
- Target instruction based on assessment results
- Monitor progress for a wide range of students, even lower-functioning students
- Support alternate assessment needs
- Meet IDEA requirements
The IED III covers the following skill areas, which align to state and Common Core standards:
- Physical Development (Preambulatory, Gross Motor, and Fine Motor)
- Language Development
- Mathematics and Science
- Daily Living
- Social and Emotional Development
Learn more about the norm-referenced BRIGANCE® IED III Standardized, a standardized assessment tool for children from birth through age seven.
Order Record Books for previous editions of the Inventory of Early Development.