Newly updated BRIGANCE Head Start Screens III for 2013!
Identify developmental needs quickly and accurately with the BRIGANCE® Head Start/Early Head Start Screens, which allow teachers to easily identify potential developmental delays and giftedness in language, motor, self-help, social-emotional, and cognitive skills—all in 10–15 minutes per child.
- Nationally normed and standardized
- Meet federal screening mandates
- Monitor child progress toward key skills in Head Start domains
- Easy to score and include cutoff scores to help determine which children might need special services
- Results help identify developmentally appropriate assessment and instruction
- Head Start Screen: ages 3, 4, and 5
- Early Head Start Screen: Birth up to 3 years
Spanish directions available! Call Customer Service at 800-225-0248 for more information.
If you would like to order fewer than 10 licenses for the Online Management System and have an existing account, please call Customer Service at 800-225-0248.